Greek Zucchini Salad
· 1 large Zucchini with the skin on, diced ( approximately 5 C )
· ¼ cup Chopped Red Onion or more to taste
· 1 pint Grape Tomatoes quartered
· ¼ cup Greek Olives pitted and quartered
· 1/3 cup Feta Cheese
· 1 TBSP dried or 1 tsp fresh Oregano
Mix all ingredients. Top with Greek Salad Dressing or Zesty Italian Dressing just before serving.
I took this to a cookout with the dressing on the side. I directed people to add dressing when they served themselves. This kept the salad from getting too wet while it sat.