- 2 C small curd 1% cottage cheese
- 1 C fat free sour cream or Greek Yogurt
- ¼ c egg beaters
- Garlic, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 C shredded (2% fat) sharp cheddar cheese
- 8.oz whole wheat elbow macaroni cooked and drained
In blender whip cottage cheese until smooth, then add sour cream, eggbeaters, and spices. Add cheddar cheese; mix well. Add macaroni and stir until coated. Bake in a greased 2 ½ qt baking dish. Sprinkle with whole wheat bread crumbs and paprika if desired and bake uncovered @350 25-30 min.